Call Now for Contact Syeda Safina Jaffery

Contact Syeda Safina Jaffery now by phone or whatsapp
00923314500412

Thursday 15 March 2018

Istikhara For All Problems

Salat al-Istikharah (Arabic: صلاة الاستخارة‎) is a prayer recited by Muslims when in need of guidance on an issue in their life. The salat is a two raka’ah salat performed to completion followed by the supplications Salat al-Istikharah. Rohani Scholar Syeda Safina Jaffery finds the best way to find out the solutions for your problems by Istikhara.

The description of Salat al-Istikharah was narrated by Jabir ibn‘Abd-Allah al-Salami, that is performed by our best Rohani Scholar Syeda Safina Jaffery is:

“The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) used to teach his companions to make Istikharah in all things, just as he used to teach them Surahs from the Qur’an. He (SAW) said: ‘If any one of you is concerned about a decision he has to make, (or in the version narrated by Ibn Mas’ood as: ‘if any one of you wants to do something) then let him pray two rak’ahs of non-obligatory prayer and say (after the Salah)

A translation of the supplication is as follows:

“O Allah, I seek Your counsel by Your knowledge and I seek Your assistance by Your power and I ask You from Your immense favour, for verily You are able while I am not, and verily You know while I do not, and You are the knower of the Unseen. O Allah, if You know this affair to be good for me in relation to my religion, my life and aftermath, my present and future, then decree it and facilitate it for me, and bless me with it, and if You know this affair to be ill for me concerning my religion, my life and end, my present and future, then remove it from me and remove me from it, and decree for me what is good, whatever it may be, and make me satisfied with it.”

This is the best way to do Istikhara and find out the best ways for you better lifestyle.

For more Details and Appointment Contact Us 00923314500412

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Syeda Safina Jaffery now by phone or whatsapp
00923314500412